martes, octubre 28, 2008


lo único que deseo es ser tu amor...

Because, I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach our toes in the sand
I can see us in the country side
Sitting in the grass laying side by side
You can be my baby
Gonna make you my lady
Girl you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothin crazy
See all I want you to do is be my love
My love
My love



Now If I wrote you a love note
And make you smile with every word I wrote
What would you do
Would that make you wanna change your scene
And wanna be the one in my scene
Tell me would you
See what's the point in waiting anymore
Cause girl I've never been more sure
That baby it's you
See all I want you to do is be my love
My love
My love








4 Comentarios:

Blogger Writer dijo...

Este blog es de MI CHICA...

Te amo princesa del Patchouli. I miss a lot, and i want you with me.!

Seras MI CHICA por el resto de mis dias.

Alli le explicas a tus compas que no es afan de posesion eso de MI CHICA...

Te lo amo.

martes, octubre 28, 2008 1:46:00 p.m.  
Blogger La yo dijo...

Ah.. que bonitas fotos.. y es una canción? está muy bonita... Ya vente Atsumiiii!!
Miss ya!!

miércoles, noviembre 05, 2008 6:34:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

La cancion dice:

And wanna be the one ON my TEAM...

jueves, noviembre 06, 2008 10:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger Josafath a -273°c dijo...

Si Atsumi ya caele!

Se te extraña :D

Estan curadas las fotillos y la letra tambien.

SAludos!

miércoles, noviembre 19, 2008 11:38:00 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal

< !-- End #content -->